Getting Started with Chattervue
Thank you for choosing Chattervue! Getting started is easy.
- Create an Account or Log-In to your existing Account or Sign-Up for our 14 Day Trial (see below for links)
- Create a New Requisition: From Desktop> In the lefthand navigation, click on the [+] next to “Requisition” then fill out the “Job Description Form” and click “Save.” From Mobile> Click on the Menu Button in the upper lefthand corner, then click on the [+] sign next to “Requisition” then fill out the “Job Description Form” and click “Save.”
- Invite Candidates: From Requisition, click on the [Add Interview] button OR From the Lefthand Navigation (Desktop) or Menu (Mobile), click on the [+] next to Interviews. Populate the Invite form with candidate emails, invite messages, available times, and press Send.
- Create Interview Questions: While you wait for candidates to receive their email invites to interview and schedule their interview times, pre-script the interview by entering new or previously used questions and answers. To add a question to a requisition, select the requisition, click on the “Questions” tab.
- Create your Next Requisition! Click on the [+] next to Requisition in your Lefthand Navigator(Desktop) or Menu Button (Mobile) to add your next requisition. Follow the steps above.